Buy Natural Fancy Colored Diamonds
Colored Diamonds are also known as fancy diamonds in the jewelry trade. These diamonds are available in a wide range
of colors, saturation and hues. Their value and cost depends upon a few factors viz the rarity, colour intensity and
market trends. But due to their scarcity, the fancy colored diamonds are more valuable and have high price tags.
They come and originate in many color forms that are beyond our imagination. But certain fancy
diamonds are more in-demand and popular among folks. We at T STAR LIMITED
boast an opulent dazzling collection of pink and yellow colored diamonds, which are more in-demand when compared
to green, blue or orange color diamonds.
The color descriptions & grades of natural fancy colored diamonds play a vital role in determining its final
price and worth. Several characteristics & factors which influence this includes:
- Hue - A Hue is the most prominent characteristic of colored diamonds. It predominantly resonates with
the dominant color, which at times comes embedded with the presence of natural tints, that is the additional
hue in the diamond.
Hence, colored diamonds for sale can exhibit a single color hue viz pink or can have
a secondary tint of purple in it. Thus, for example, a diamond can be in pink or purplish-pink in color.
Various fancy colored diamonds can have diverse secondary hues alongside their primary color viz yellow
brown diamond, deep blue-grey diamond, and more.
- Saturation - The term saturation in context to natural fancy colored diamonds refers to the intensity
of the hue associated with the primary color. The saturation can be classified as light saturation, intense
saturation, vivid saturation, dark saturation, and more.
- Tone - The tone of diamonds refers to how dark or light it appears. It is generally based on the
material percentage of the brown, black or grey present in the diamond.
Our vibrant collection of colored
diamonds for sale is assessed by the Gemological Institute of America on some vital parameters viz
grade, diamond origin and more besides the prominent 4C's viz carat, color, cut and clarity of the
Popular Types of Coloured Diamonds -
- Pink Diamonds - The pink color is known to resonate and represent creativity, love, femininity and
romance. Pink colored diamonds
are among the most loved and admired diamonds in the world. Its most adorned colour variations include
purplish-pink, pink-champagne and brownish pink.
- Yellow Diamonds - Known to bolster self-confidence and promote joy, happiness and success. Yellow colored diamonds are
found in canary-yellow, brownish-yellow and orange-yellow rich color variations.
- Blue Diamonds - The blue brand of diamonds are so rare, that only one in two hundred thousand (2,00,
000) mined diamonds are blue. Greyish blue, greenish blue, aquamarine are the most promising color
variations of the blue diamond which stands for elegance, calmness and absolute truth.
- Green Diamonds - Associated with love, green color diamonds are known to promote youth and balance in
life. The green color diamonds are also considered sacred. Greyish-green, yellowish-green, brownish-green
are the most enticing color variations.
- Purple Diamonds - Found in pinkish-purple and greyish-purple color variations the purple diamonds
strongly resonate with opulence and luxury.
- Red Diamonds - The red diamonds symbolize intense passion and love for something for a lifetime.
Purplish-red, brownish-red, and pinkish-red are the fabulous color variations hues embedded with their
primary red colour.